REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Working In Neighborhoods’ (WIN) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to Empower people to make informed choices for themselves and their neighborhoods through Community Building, Home Ownership, and Economic Learning. Since 1978, WIN has revitalized communities and helped families build equity by providing home buyer and credit counseling, sponsoring financial literacy classes, renovating and building homes for first-time home owners, and training neighborhood residents to work together to improve their own communities. WIN works closely with neighborhood groups and other stakeholders to ensure all homes are a welcome and integral part of the community. Since 1981 WIN has been involved in the construction and rehab of over 165 units of housing.
WIN is seeking an individual with a strong commitment to increasing housing opportunities and community development to join our team. The Real Estate Development Coordinator is responsible for the development of WIN’s housing opportunities and community revitalization in targeted areas to achieve WIN’s mission. Responsibilities include all aspects of the development process including but not limited to: project feasibility, site acquisition, financing, construction, and sale of the property. The Real Estate Development Coordinator will interact and collaborate with neighborhood groups, community partners, funders, and public officials to achieve WIN’s housing development goals.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required. Masters preferred.
· Minimum of three years’ experience in real estate project management.
· Multifamily development experience or training preferred.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft programs (Excel, Work, PowerPoint)
· Working knowledge of nonprofit real estate development from project conception to completion, including knowledge of urban planning, zoning, and real estate finance principles. Alternative Energy Technology knowledge preferred.
· Familiarity with government housing programs, construction lending process, and planning process.
· Ability to work with a diverse group of people including agency staff, community partners, contractors, funders, and residents.
Applications will be accepted until April 30, 2019. Applicants should email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to:
Working In Neighborhoods
1814 Dreman Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
Working In Neighborhoods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.