Dayton's Bluff Neighborhood Housing Services, a thriving St. Paul, Minnesota nonprofit housing organization that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, seeks a Financial and Business Manager. Duties include:
1. Maintaining program accounting system.
2. Preparing financial reports, billings, budgets, and work plans.
3. Managing all Business Office duties.
4. Overseeing home improvement loan program and loan servicing.
5. Asset management including residential rental properties and commercial buildings.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position. Knowledge of Federal CDBG, HOME, and YouthBuild programs a plus.
Email or send resume and cover letter by October 15, 2018 to:
Jim Erchul (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dayton's Bluff NHS
823 7th Street East
St. Paul, MN 55106
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.