ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING & HOUSING AIDE
San Rafael, CA
$4,743 - $5,770 / Month
Marin County currently has one, two-year fixed-term vacancy available in the Community Development Agency. Fixed-term positions may be extended or may end sooner if the project is completed early, or funds are no longer available.
The Environmental Planning and Housing Aide (Community Development Tech I) will perform a variety of specialized administrative tasks for two dynamic teams: Environmental Planning and Housing and Federal Grants. These divisions within the Community Development Agency support healthy, safe and sustainable communities through their work in environmental planning as well as affordable housing policy and development, and grants with community-based organizations that serve low-income Marin residents.
Duties for the Environmental Planning and Housing Aide will include:
- Drafting and processing contracts and correspondence
- Tracking project documentation and establishing and maintaining files
- Assisting with outreach and community engagement efforts by scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes, publishing notices and updating applicable websites
- Responding to routine program related questions from the public
- Working with the County GIS team to update information on the County’s GIS system
- Collecting, tabulating, and analyzing data to track program progress and success
Filing Deadline: This recruitment will close on October 6, 2021, at 4pm PST. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of County application and supplemental application form. Apply online at: www.marincounty.org/jobs. For any questions, please contact the Marin County HR Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 473-2126. EEO/TTY