Are you excited by the opportunity to design and test innovative programs that address homelessness in King County? Do you have a passion for using data to inform both process improvement efforts and the program design of social impact initiatives? Are you ready to lead a small team of talented, collaborative, and data-driven individuals who are passionate about improving outcomes for low-income people? If so, KCHA's Social Impact Department may be the place for you.
The Director of Impact and Evaluation will oversee the agency's program evaluation, measurement, and learning activities and coordinate external research partnerships. The ideal candidate will have both a solid academic background and significant experience working in program evaluation and implementation. They must be adept at helping others understand why and how data can be most helpful to them in operating programs. In addition, this person's vision, deep commitment to social justice, inclination toward continuous improvement, and her/his/their client-centered focus will assist in more fully integrating this function into and throughout the organization.
King County Housing Authority (KCHA) is the largest provider of affordable housing in the Pacific Northwest and a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing. To learn more about KCHA and our Mission visit this link.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Measurement & Evaluation
- Use data to develop policy and program recommendations for senior and middle agency management, the Board of Commissioners, and external partners and policymakers.
- Direct KCHA's measurement and evaluation activities for Moving to Work (MTW) pilots and other initiatives to ensure robust evidence and learning to inform program and policy scaling, pivots, and other adjustments.
- Lead data management and analytic efforts to ensure robust data practices are used to inform agency policy and programming.
Research Partnerships and Learning
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop KCHA's research agenda, and lead its implementation.
- Foster and support applied research partnerships that answer operational questions, inform organizational strategy, and contribute to the national dialogue around affordable housing and homelessness.
- Develop and manage processes, learning formats, and communication tools to ensure research, measurement, analysis, and evaluation results are disseminated in practical and actionable formats for KCHA staff and leadership.
Team and Agency Leadership
- Lead, mentor, and oversee the research and evaluation team.
- Develop an overarching vision for the role of research, evaluation and continuous process improvement within the organization.
- Provide leadership and recommendations for emergent agency strategies and policy initiatives, including grant development, writing and idea synthesis, and internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Oversee, plan, and monitor the division's budget, including management and reporting of third-party grants received as well as use of MTW block grant authority.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 Annually
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
If you are interested in this position and would like to see the entire job posting, please click here.