About Seventy-Five North
Founded in 2011, our purpose is to facilitate the revitalization of a healthy, sustainable, mixed-income community in the Highlander neighborhood. We work to break the cycle of poverty and community deterioration by partnering to create high-quality housing, thriving schools, recreational facilities and other neighborhood enrichment amenities.
About The Role
The Development Director will be responsible for identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding a portfolio of donors and prospects for Seventy Five North and the Highlander neighborhood.
• Identify, cultivate and solicit philanthropic support by developing and maintaining relationships with donors.
• Support fundraising strategies and activities to ensure proper acknowledgment, recognition, and stewardship of donors.
• Develop and lead comprehensive annual campaigns to include appeals, monthly donors, e-campaigns, stewardship, and increasing average gift amounts.
• Oversee progress, deadlines, goals, and objectives related to annual giving, corporate giving and planned giving.
• Assist in strategic planning activities to implement fundraising goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in English, public administration, business, communications, marketing or related field preferred but not required
• Demonstrated success in fundraising and donor engagement
• Minimum of five years demonstrated successful experience developing and stewarding a donor portfolio
• Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail and deadlines
• Demonstrated project management skills, ability to juggle short-term and long-term tasks/responsibilities
Interested candidates should forward resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.