ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a member of the Advancement team, the Development Coordinator plays a key role maintaining and managing the Raiser’s Edge database, managing the annual fund fundraising activities, and supporting the fund development functions of the department. The Coordinator has strong problem-solving and organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines independently, desire to work collaboratively with colleagues, and maintains a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Additional key activities include data integrity oversight, informational queries, preparing regular data analysis reports, and support for fund development campaign and event activities.
**Effective 12/6/2021 all new hires to Compass Housing Alliance are required as a pre-condition of employment to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their start date.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Compass Housing Alliance develops and provides essential services and affordable housing for individuals and families experiencing housing instability in the greater Puget Sound region. We envision a world in which every person lives in a safe and caring community. Compass offers an open, supportive, and challenging work environment committed to promoting the dignity and well-being of each person that we serve. We consider the diversity of the staff, guests, residents, and community partners to be an important asset. We recognize the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to the organization. To learn more about the agency visit www.compasshousingalliance.org.
LOCATION: South Lake Union Neighborhood (Seattle, WA)
REPORTS TO: Senior Development Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (plus occasional evenings & weekends for events)
SALARY RANGE: $22.50-29.50 per hour (DOE within Compass Range)
- Work experience is a key factor for success in this role. In addition, success in this role requires a passion for knowledge and drive for continuing professional development or education. A degree in public administration or related field would be a compliment to the required experience.
- A minimum of 2-years of experience in an administrative or development support role.
- A minimum of 1-year of experience of data responsibilities within Raiser’s Edge or another similar fundraising database, required.
- Awareness and/or training around issues of equity, intersectionality, and belonging.
- Familiarity with issues of homelessness, mental illness, substance abuse, sexual assault, and/or domestic violence, desired.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website for more details and complete an application at http://www.compasshousingalliance.org/employment/
EQUAL OPPURTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
Compass Housing Alliance is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and treats all employees and applicants equally without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, creed, disability, familial status, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, parental status, political ideology, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, use of section 8 certificate, use of service animal, and all other groups protected by law, and promotes diversity in its workforce. Compass Housing Alliance takes affirmative action to implement programs and maintain practices and policies that eliminate barriers to equal employment opportunity. Our program is available for review by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources Office during regular office hours.