Durham Community Land Trustees (DCLT), a nonprofit organization that builds, manages, and advocates for permanent affordable housing in Durham, NC, seeks an energetic, highly motivated individual to fill a new Asset Manager position.
This person will have proven abilities in asset enhancement and financial results. This is a full-time position which will work closely with property, project and accounting management teams to fulfill the following:
- Primary management/oversight of the stability, growth and disposition of DCLT’s real estate portfolio.
- Improve asset-level financial and operational performance.
- Identify key risks and opportunities to strengthen and grow DCLT’s assets.
- Create performance dashboards, forecasts and other reports on the asset portfolio.
- Identify project financing and long range financial planning.
- Provide reports on the asset portfolio and its performance
- Ability to work independently, think analytically and work in a fast pace environment.
- Possess excellent real estate financial analysis skills.
- Proven ability to take a leadership role, plan, and direct the work of others.
- 5-7 years’ experience in asset management, real estate investment, portfolio management.
- Proven ability to express thoughts, perceptions, and ideas clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Proven ability to anticipate, identify, and analyze problems and opportunities, establish priorities, and efficiently allocate resources.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business, Finance, Accounting and/or Real Estate. Graduate level training a plus.
Send resume and cover letter detailing why you would be an ideal candidate for this position to email@example.com by February 14, 2020. Position open until filled.
For over 30 years, DCLT has used the community land trust model to curb displacement and create lasting housing affordability. Visit this page for more information and to view the full job description.